The following schedule is observed for Leland and Gray regarding Leland and Gray email accounts:
Who is deactivated when?
- Accounts for Staff are deactivated 21 days after their last active day
- Accounts for Faculty are deactivated 60 days after their last active day
- Accounts for Students are deactivated twice per year - October 31st or April 31st:
- Students who leave Leland and Gray between March 15th and September 14th have their email accounts deactivated on October 1st (students who graduate in June are removed the following October 31st)
- Students who leave Leland and Gray between September 15th and March 14th have their email accounts deactivated on April 1st.
- Students who become employees by taking summer jobs or other appointments with the School are reclassified by Human Resources. These accounts are terminated 21 days after their job ends, with a notification email sent to their account of record 14 days before that account is deactivated.
If your account has been deactivated and you need temporary access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org